Thursday 21 April 2016

Claudia final design face chart

This is my final face chart for my character Claudia, I got inspiration from my ideas collected on my Pinterest board from puppet/ dolls of the 1950's/60's, from special sfx, fashion, modern puppet doll character makeup.

I tried a number of face charts and I thought they were a bit basic and I wasn't pushing myself enough, so I wanted something more extreme with more use of special sfx makeup because I love the use of this, especially as I want the makeup to reflect a scene where she is ripping at her face to take off the reconstruction of a new face off.

I want to her being destressed and trying to break free from being controlled but she is usually always under Mrs. Ladermans spell, so i wanted to capture this in the makeup of her going insane and being misunderstood.

I feel this makeup look will capture this, however it will also push my boundaries with my makeup and I can become adventurous with different products and skills I haven't put to the test as of it.

I am very interested to see how it turns out and I want to capture the plastic breaking her picking and ripping it off in anger. I want her to be not thinking straight and to attack herself and I will show this in the makeup.

To show pretty and imperfection in the look, by showing both sides of her, normal, misunderstood girl meets the insanity.

No comments: